Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sindo

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Totallympics Sports Calendar

Posted (edited)

I can add Modern Pentathlon today.

EDIT: Some kind of template would be useful.

Edited by Vojthas
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Added all the main Tour events for snooker until the end of the season.

Could it be possible for some sort of filter on the Calendar page? For example, "alpine skiing" displays only events that have that in the title. EDIT: I mean, another type of filter, based on keywords, I see already one that separates into summer, winter, non-olympic, multi-sport,...

Another small question, why some events have rounded *box* on one side, other or both?

Edited by Kirkpatrick

10 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Could it be possible for some sort of filter on the Calendar page? For example, "alpine skiing" displays only events that have that in the title. EDIT: I mean, another type of filter, based on keywords, I see already one that separates into summer, winter, non-olympic, multi-sport,... 

You can obtain this result using the "search" function. You go on the search page, you type the sport you want to find the events for, in the advanced options you select "Events" instead of "All Content" (and more filters if you want). This will be your result for the Alpine Skiing events: https://totallympics.com/index.php?/search/&q=alpine skiing&type=calendar_event&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

12 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Another small question, why some events have rounded *box* on one side, other or both?

When an event has a round shape it means it's starting (round in the left part) or finishing (round in the right part) in that day, when it's square it means it's not starting/finishing that day. So an event which last just one day should be rounded both in the left and in the right part.
  • Thanks 1

Excellent, great and thanks. No results for snooker I just added, but I guess they have to be approved first.

Lovely stuff.

Added rowing based on what's listed on World Rowing. Based on what I know from the sport that list is far from complete and I imagine the website will be updated at some point.

Added sport climbing based on what's listed on the main site. Again I can tell that more events will be eventually added.

I just noticed that Phelps already added the Premier League and Series A events for karate and now we have duplicates. Also apparently we can't delete our own events (though I am changing the event to other unlisted karate events so that won't be an issue).

Regardless all Premier League and Series A events are Olympic qualifiers as they provide world ranking points

8 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I just noticed that Phelps already added the Premier League and Series A events for karate and now we have duplicates. Also apparently we can't delete our own events (though I am changing the event to other unlisted karate events so that won't be an issue).

Regardless all Premier League and Series A events are Olympic qualifiers as they provide world ranking points

Yeah, I will fix that in the next days. You guys have posted many events in the past few days :clap: and I'm going through them chronologically to assure everything is fine with format. Shooting events have been completed, I will go on with other sports in the next days.

This is getting annoying. :mad:

When I go for "add similar event", the old logo copies and is present in the "choose files" section. And when I remove the old logo from new event, it also gets removed from the old event. :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, dcro said:

This is getting annoying. :mad:

When I go for "add similar event", the old logo copies and is present in the "choose files" section. And when I remove the old logo from new event, it also gets removed from the old event. :facepalm:

Yes I have noticed this too. To avoid that, I suggest you to upload the logos in the results portal (test thread) and then post the logo here as an external link (being uploaded in our results portal the logo will never disappear).

I already did that for all the events you posted before tomorrow, but now you can upload them yourself.

• Thanks 1