website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

Excellent. Also, is it possible to mark every new event as 'read' in one click? Instead of just unread threads, every artistic swimming event in the world for next year is being shown in the list with 'Unread content', which kinda makes it impossible to see the things that actually are unread. (I know there's a filter where one can select just threads/topics instead of events, but 50 extra clicks per day is gonna be annoying :p )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The first event has been posted by @Agger :thumbup:

Suggestion: after you post your first event (and a mod will fix the format if necessary), when you go on that event you should see the button "Add Similar Event".

Immagine.png

When you want to add a new event, I suggest you to always click on that button so that the format will be copy-pasted into the event and you will just then have to edit the text, keeping the same format.

14 hours ago, dcro said:

Will it be possible to filter events by sport?

That's not possible unless we categorize the events by sports instead of bigger categories (I was thinking of Summer Sports/Winter Sports/Multi-Sport Games and Paralympic sports). I thought about categorizing by sports but I think it would get too messy with 44 summer olympic sports and 15 winter olympic sports. That would mean 59 categories and 59 different colours :facepalm:And it's not possible to have subcategories unfortunately.

I think this is absolutely brilliant. Added one event ( 

) , while trying to have the same format as other skiing events, but just not sure how to do the "Discuss this event" box as others have. Link is fine, but no box, and can't *quote* other events to see formatting. ;)

/edit: or, same problem as JoshMartin007. Box is visible during the editing, but when we save it, it doesn't show. Will try in forum post:

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

CHK.gif Multi-Stage Event - 27 October 2018 - 17 March 2019 CHK.gif

094545kvfxubaibt3xmkya.png

/edit2: it disappears here as well
Edited by Kirkpatrick