web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
thepharoah

Taekwondo 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

President's Cup 2019 (G2 tournament, Antalya, TUR)

 

men's Gold Medallists

 

-54kg: :RUS Vladimir Gritsenko

-58kg: :ESP Jesus Tortosa Cabrera

-63kg: :CRO Lovre Brecic

-68kg: :GBR Bradley Sinden

-74kg: :JOR Ahmad Abughaush

-80kg: :RUS Maksim Khramtcov

-87kg: :RUS Rafael Kamalov

+87kg: :GBR Mahama Cho

 

women's Gold Medallists

 

-46kg: :TUR Ruhat Akalin

-49kg: :TUR Merve Dincel

-53kg: :SRB Tijana Bogdanovic

-57kg: :TUR Hatice Kubra Ilgun

-62kg: :TUR Irem Yaman

-67kg: :GBR Lauren Williams

-73kg: :SRB Milica Mandic

+73kg: :GBR Bianca Walkden

Edited by phelps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 36 Minuten schrieb phelps:

President's Cup 2019 (G2 tournament, Antalya, TUR)

 

men's Gold Medallists

 

-54kg: :RUS Vladimir Gritsenko

-58kg: :ESP Jesus Tortosa Cabrera

-63kg: :CRO Lovre Brecic

-68kg: :GBR Bradley Sinden

-74kg: :JOR Ahmad Abughaush

-80kg: :RUS Maksim Khramtcov

-87kg: :RUS Rafael Kamalov

+87kg: :GBR Mahama Cho

 

women's Gold Medallists

 

-46kg: :TUR Ruhat Akalin

-49kg: ??? (the Gold Medal match was between :TUR Merve Dincel and :AZE Gazal Kiani, but there's no result of that fight available :facepalm::wall:)

-53kg: :SRB Tijana Bogdanovic

-57kg: :TUR Hatice Kubra Ilgun

-62kg: :TUR Irem Yaman

-67kg: :GBR Lauren Williams

-73kg: :SRB Milica Mandic

+73kg: :GBR Bianca Walkden

Dincel won 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minuti fa, prso1000 ha scritto:

Dincel won 

 

thanks, fixed...:yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Egypt Open 2019 (G2 tournament, Hurgada, EGY)

 

 

:ESP Spain were the winners of this tournament with 3 Gold Medals...

 

in the Medal Table they were followed by :CRO Croatia and :JOR Jordan with 2 Gold Medals each and then by a bunch of Nations with "only" 1 Gold Medal (:AUT Austria, :BEL Belgium, :EGY Egypt, :GER Germany, :MAR Morocco, :NIG Niger, :SEN Senegal, :SRB Serbia and :UKR Ukraine)...

 

 

Full Medallists Recap here:

 

Day #1

 

Day #2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President's Cup in Asia 2019 (Kish Island, Iran)

 

men's Gold Medallists

 

-54kg: :IRI Armin Hadipour

-58kg: :IRI Farzan Ashourzadeh

-63kg: :IRI Soroush Ahmadi

-68kg: :IRI Mirhashem Hosseini

-74kg: :KOR Kim Seok-Bae

-80kg: :JOR Saleh El Sharbaty

-87kg: :JOR Anas Sadek

+87kg: :IRI Sajjad Mardani

 

women's Gold Medallists

 

-46kg: :CHN Tan Xueqin

-49kg: :KOR Sim Jae-Young

-53kg: :CHN Wu Jingyu

-57kg: :CHN Zhou Lijun

-62kg: :CHN Zhang Mengyu

-67kg: :CHN Gao Pan

-73kg: :KOR Oh Hyi-Ri

+73kg: :UZB Svetlana Osipova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02 March 2019 01:31:31 at 01:31, MHSN said:

President's Cup in Asia 2019 (Kish Island, Iran)

 

men's Gold Medallists

 

-54kg: :IRI Armin Hadipour

-58kg: :IRI Farzan Ashourzadeh

-63kg: :IRI Soroush Ahmadi

-68kg: :IRI Mirhashem Hosseini

-74kg: :KOR Kim Seok-Bae

-80kg: :JOR Saleh El Sharbaty

-87kg: :JOR Anas Sadek

+87kg: :IRI Sajjad Mardani

 

women's Gold Medallists

 

-46kg: :CHN Tan Xueqin

-49kg: :KOR Sim Jae-Young

-53kg: :CHN Wu Jingyu

-57kg: :CHN Zhou Lijun

-62kg: :CHN Zhang Mengyu

-67kg: :CHN Gao Pan

-73kg: :KOR Oh Hyi-Ri

+73kg: :UZB Svetlana Osipova

 

Excuse me, I want to ask, is anyone can find the of the results of 2019 President's Cup - Asian Region? (pdf)

 

I searched the entire network, but only some news and pictures, thank you.

 

Edited by Function CR Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Function CR Lee said:

 

Excuse me, I want to ask, is anyone can find the of the results of 2019 President's Cup - Asian Region? (pdf)

 

I searched the entire network, but only some news and pictures, thank you.

 

 

You should ask me instead of searching the entire network :d

 

not a PDF but here you can see all the results

http://www.iritf.org.ir/de.asp?id=58286

 

they had a live score section with more details (for example full names etc) this is not working right now. I still post it. maybe it works later

http://164.138.22.193/sportlottery

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MHSN said:

 

You should ask me instead of searching the entire network :d

 

not a PDF but here you can see all the results

http://www.iritf.org.ir/de.asp?id=58286

 

they had a live score section with more details (for example full names etc) this is not working right now. I still post it. maybe it works later

http://164.138.22.193/sportlottery

 

Thank you so much, we have been looking for this result for two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...