website statistics

Judo 2019 Discussion Thread

George_D

20 minutes ago, donerkebab said:

Every country in the world at least one enemy. (whatever you called)...

yeah...here in Italy, the worst enemy is Italy itself! :yikes:

I mean, all the robberies, the corrupted (and the stupid) politicians, all the idiots with racist ideas...they are all Italians, but they are always acting against their own Country...

until we get rid of that sh*t, we just can't think abount the rest of the world...we are just not entitled, we don't deserve and we can't afford to do it...

1 hora atrás, phelps disse:

yeah...here in Italy, the worst enemy is Italy itself! :yikes:

I mean, all the robberies, the corrupted (and the stupid) politicians, all the idiots with racist ideas...they are all Italians, but they are always acting against their own Country...

until we get rid of that sh*t, we just can't think abount the rest of the world...we are just not entitled, we don't deserve and we can't afford to do it...

Are you sure you are not talking about Brazil? Lol??

I think brazil and italy are very similar at this point.

2 hours ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Are you sure you are not talking about Brazil? Lol??

I think brazil and italy are very similar at this point.

When it comes to sports, Brazil’s enemy is Argentina. That’s what I’ve always heard anyways.

Obviously the US’s enemies are 1) Russia 2) China 3) Iran 4)DPR Korea

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I feel like a mod should move a couple of pages to another thread :p We all really suck at staying on topic and yes, I'm very much looking at you, guy in the mirror.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 godzin temu, ScottishJack napisał:

Terrible to see Jack Hatton passed today, a very talented young athlete with bags of potential. Always sad to see any athlete pass away. RIP Jack.

We know what was the cause of death?

Just now, ScottishJack said:

All it says is “unexpected passing”

3 options then

1) died in sleep

2) died in an accident (car crash, etc.)

3) suicide (really hoping it’s not this one)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, TomJa said:

I also found articles about his death, but there are no details anywhere.

In that case reason #3 is most probable :cry: