Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

LDOG

Argentina National Thread | Rumbo a Tokyo 2020

On 11/5/2016 at 16:26, LDOG said:

And he made a good time, he could be top 16 in Rio with that. He seems to be the only male swimmer in form unfortunately, all others Grabich, Grassi,etc are doing bad this year.

In other news Lucenti lost places in ranking and it seems we'll have only 2 judocas in Rio :lol: this sport is a disaster, I think in Tokyo we could be without any representation after Pareto and Lucenti retire. I read that the federation doesn't even have a Facebook page :lol:

I agree about Carrizo and the swimming, its incredible what happen in Judo, some weeks ago i think in some miracle to have 4......and now we have 2, the only of he "news" with some future may be laffeuillade,i dont know WHY the judo have this big decadence, like you say the Judo and the weightlifting is anothe "misterius" federation, without facebook page and therrible web.

Edited by konig

Belen Casetta qualified in the 3000 m steeplechase    :clap:, its a big surprise for me.

ha, today I read "argentinian record for 3000m broken" and I got excited. Then I saw the new record is 9:42 and :lol: we should put higher standars in all athletics events.

i acept you are absolutly rigth abouth the Panamerican Sprint competition :lol:

hace 1 minuto, konig said:

i acept you are absolutly rigth abouth the Panamerican Sprint competition :lol:

It's so easy to predict argentine athletes. They only win when they are either underdogs or heavy favorites, anything in the middle is always failure :lol:

Iryna Khokhlova is the 196 qualified athlete of Argentina, is the first time in the history our country qualify in womens modern Pentathlon.

4 more places: 2 in BMX and 2 in Judo, we are in the 200 athletes now :d

Gallay-Klug are now qualified in Beach Volley, 201 argentinians qualified to Rio :)

I swear I'm not lying: literally two days ago I was watching a similar video but about Nigeria and I thought: "what would be in the video about us?, surely Aymar, Espinola and Mascherano" today, olympics channel makes the exact video I was thinking of :yikes::lol: scaaaary

@konig see this pathetic pic :lol: me encantan los comentarios que le deja la gente:

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

@konig see this pathetic pic :lol: me encantan los comentarios que le deja la gente:

HAHA poor Anibal!!