website statistics

Argentina National Thread

LDOG

Delfina Pignatiello (17, can participate in YOG next year) at swimming argentine nationals:

400m Free --> 4:09:97

800m Free --> 8:29:86

Both are new national records. Still 1500m to go for her (hope for another record).

41 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Delfina Pignatiello (17, can participate in YOG next year) at swimming argentine nationals:

400m Free --> 4:09:97

800m Free --> 8:29:86

Both are new national records. Still 1500m to go for her (hope for another record).

Really impresive!!, thanks for the good news, i just return from work.

hace 3 horas, konig said:

Really impresive!!, thanks for the good news, i just return from work.

With those times she would have won both gold medals at the last YOG and would have been in contention for medals at the last junior world championships of 2015.

She said her coach is expecting her to make at least 8:26 in the 800m when she reaches peak of training, hopefully it will be at Junior WC in August!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently new case of doping in our swimming like last year: this time it's Martin Naidich. If it ends up confirmed, I really don't know why he took them though, didn't make much of a difference. Argentina, only country in the world where dopers make worse marks than before :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!