website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

1 hour ago, rybak said:
6 minutes ago, Pabloffo said:

Maria Sharapova will give a press conference tomorrow to make an important announcement.

Retirement? :mumble:

And Novak won after over 5 hours match. Poor Mikhail, though :(

I think yes:cry:

On 3/5/2016 at 5:47 AM, dareza said:

Really? 3:0. :facepalm: Poor Novak. He thought that he will play only one match or two because he had that problems with eyes,but now is situation different.

I really don't know why on earth Novak played doubles. He is awful doubles player. Zimonjic is far away from his best days but he and Troicki would've been better option. Still, doubles rubber will always be the main problem. And when Novak is missing, any decent team can beat "Obradovic's dream team"

On 3/5/2016 at 6:07 AM, rybak said:

And after all Georgia will fight with Zimbabwe to stay in II European/African Zone  smilies_facepalm.png

Those glory days when Zimbabwe was in World Group quarterfinals :( I hope they can beat Georgia but that would be huge surprise.

1 hour ago, rybak said:

And Novak won after over 5 hours match. Poor Mikhail, though :(

"Kazakhstani" are really crazy when play Davis Cup. I am wondering how much money they take for each Davis Cup win. Must be a lot.

Just now, rybak said:

Or she will announced that she finished this season already, because want recovery from injury or she is pregnant.

Pregnant with whom? :yikes: 

Such a pity Kei lost to Murray, would like to see deciding fifth rubber. 

Well, I am glad Kazakh coach let Nedovyesov to play. Even on this slow court I think Golubev could be more dangerous. 

I hope Novak won't play in July even if Murray shows up for GB