website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

hace 4 horas, thepharoah dijo:

Argentina Squad for Copa America 2019 , For Me Aguero is the biggest surprise i thought he was done with International football 

The only reason he was called is because Icardi decided to spend 3 months doing nothing at his house while Aguero was scoring goal after goal.

24 minutes ago, LDOG said:

The only reason he was called is because Icardi decided to spend 3 months doing nothing at his house while Aguero was scoring goal after goal.

ofc, but i remember the WC last year when Icardi was top scorer of Serie A with 29 goals as far as i remember and Aguero missed a lot of matches with Man city in favor of Jesus , but Aguero was chosen at the end 

hace 4 minutos, thepharoah dijo:

ofc, but i remember the WC last year when Icardi was top scorer of Serie A with 29 goals as far as i remember and Aguero missed a lot of matches with Man city in favor of Jesus , but Aguero was chosen at the end 

It's a different coach. The previous one was too much of a hostage to Messi and his group of 30 year old friends. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11716176/the-big-end-of-season-quiz-how-much-do-you-remember-from-the-201819-season

For premier league fans here's a quiz of tricky 30 questions about last season , also some questions from other leagues i got 17 in this quiz 

On 13/05/2019 at 12:32, hckosice said:

GB hockey fans in Košice answering their oppinions about the Premier League title between Manchester City and Liverpool and who deserved it the most :lol:

"I don´t understand the question, is this a hockey question ?" lol

and part II. is even better,

when you ask the Brits, what is better Football or hockey (you logically can expect the answer football, but not from these lads lol) ?