website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

On 14/04/2019 at 20:50, hckosice said:

Just passing here to say that Slovan Bratislava is "again" the Slovak national champion.

They won their 9th title since the independance (the club was also 8 times champion of former Czechoslovakia, including the legendary title in 1992 - the last Czechoslovakian league season played)

This time (even if I´m obviously far far far from being a fan of this club :p) I must admit that it was in a really mentionable manner, already 6 rounds to go ! They have after todays win in Žilina 19 points advantage in the table, so 6 games left = 18 points max to achieve, it´s official they are champions.

This summer they will represent us in Champions league qualifying round, let´s hope they will pass at least one opponent :p

This week I learned one can start in qualifying and get to the semi's, so you never know :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Good for him. Now can they ban him for all his dives too?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!