website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

She's simply jealous. The global power of men's football far exceeds what women have to offer and they can't handle it. What's worse, NFL season kicks off in like six weeks so nobody will be talking about Morgan & Rapinoe again :lol:

Totally agree , she tries to capture media attention especially after the WC Saga was over 

46 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

https://en.as.com/en/2019/07/23/football/1563890719_910788.html

Alex Morgan shares on Twitter an article "Ronaldo is an icon of corruption in sports " :whistle: 

It's not like it's not true though.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

It's not like it's not true though.

why he's an icon of corruption ? the only case he was found guilty is the tax one with Spanish Government and he settled a solution with and pain almost 18m Euros , the rape case for me is still just talking on paper , no evidence that this really happened 

6 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

why he's an icon of corruption ?

For me all those major players committing tax fraud and getting off with a (for them) tiny fine are icons of corruption :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For me all those major players committing tax fraud and getting off with a (for them) tiny fine are icons of corruption :p 

This entire situation comes from the fact the Beckham Tax law has lapsed in 2014 and players no longer pay 24% but rather 43-52%. Hence the off-shore accounts are running wild & getting cracked one after another. I wonder if Alex Morgan would like to pay 24% income tax or rather 52%? :p

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

This entire situation comes from the fact the Beckham Tax law has lapsed in 2014 and players no longer pay 24% but rather 43-52%. Hence the off-shore accounts are running wild & getting cracked one after another. I wonder if Alex Morgan would like to pay 24% income tax or rather 52%? :p

i even wonder how come in a Capitalist country from decades , they want total equity between players and other players , for me only prizes from the federation should be equal , but contracts no way , this could happen when women capture money for their teams like men do :p 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/07/24/trezeguet-signs-for-aston-villa?fbclid=IwAR0DK4Tax7vl_33FlFsCPgCe5HXEYnXI37SDOz3CBRnCHvyWaD66E7xa7ck

another Egyptian in the premier league :cheer: our own Trezeguet :d joins Aston Villa , i guess people who watched CAN 2019 would be familiar of this name