website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

#10 is how I cheer for the US Men’s National Team :p (It might also be how Thailand cheers for the women’s team)

Also, #3 is my all-time favorite 

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I liked pretty much all of them but #3 and specifically "We want our dick back" was the best :d 

I only didn't like 2, the Touré chant is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ancient by now, ugh. Heard it way too often at the darts for it to still be funny :p 

Also, every single one of them is a billion times better than every single one of the American ones here :lol: 

My all-time favourite is a Dutch one though, sadly it of course won't rhyme when translating. ADO Den Haag's goalkeeper had some video of him and his wife/girlfriend/whatever leaked online in which the lady was using a sex toy on him. Pretty soon after, they played rivals Ajax, who started singing about him on the melody of one of the more famous Dutch Sinterklaas songs (Sinterklaas being the happy Dutch children's holiday where children get presents, get together and have fun and so on).

"De keeper van Den Haag, van Den Haag, van Den Haag....

De keeper van Den Haag, die heeft een dildo in z'n maag.

Dat is toch, dat is toch, dat is toch niet gezond...

Een dildo, een dildo, een dildo in je kont!"

Loosely translated:

Spoiler

"The goalkeeper of The Hague, of The Hague, of The Hague...

The goalkeeper of The Hague, he's got a dildo in his stomach.

That isn't, that isn't, that isn't healthy...

A dildo, a dildo, a dildo in your ass!"

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Manchester City's Bernardo Silva has been fined 64.000 pounds plus a one match suspension for a 'racist' joke about Benjamin Mendy. Mendy himself, a teammate, good friend of Silva and the only person actually involved in this, literally said he was not offended by it and sent the FA a letter to defend Silva. Without effect, sadly.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Manchester City's Bernardo Silva has been fined 64.000 pounds plus a one match suspension for a 'racist' joke about Benjamin Mendy. Mendy himself, a teammate, good friend of Silva and the only person actually involved in this, literally said he was not offended by it and sent the FA a letter to defend Silva. Without effect, sadly.

We can’t be excusing racism. I think the penalty is quite a bit too harsh, but it is deserved. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela