website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

If you thought you saw everything, I tell you that you are wrong.

During the break in the match at the Polish League, a competition was announced, which consisted of running with a sack of ... coal while kicking the ball. Poland's peak of absurdity. Nobody would pay attention to it were it not for the fact that the meeting in the second half had to be interrupted, because that coal was not completely cleaned.

I attach a video from this action and a few photos that commemorated the whole situation.

https://twitter.com/Vipeczek/status/1185659696373469187

Spoiler

Source of photos official website of Jagiellonia Białystok.

o_2fa5ba80d9a5a74c45b250f20bd17cec3f2a6217.jpg

o_459adebf72a70a183fd48c12e04b36b9d8d21109.jpg

22 minuty temu, Griff88 napisał:

Looool we became U20 World Cup host :lol:

When we organized the last championships in Poland, I really liked the atmosphere of this event. So, when you properly pack and advertise it wherever you go, Indonesia should reap successes. And if football success comes to this and Håland's talent is revealed to the world, it's a sign that everything went well.

Just now, TomJa said:

When we organized the last championships in Poland, I really liked the atmosphere of this event. So, when you properly pack and advertise it wherever you go, Indonesia should reap successes. And if football success comes to this and Håland's talent is revealed to the world, it's a sign that everything went well.

We don't need to worry about atmosphere, since Indonesians are mad about football no matter how suck the team and how corrupt the federation is (as long the tickets are not very expensive).

1 godzinę temu, Griff88 napisał:

We don't need to worry about atmosphere, since Indonesians are mad about football no matter how suck the team and how corrupt the federation is (as long the tickets are not very expensive).

I noticed your popularity when the transfer to the Polish club club Maulana Vikri was announced. Comparing him to Polish players with a medium player, but if you consider all the PR associated with this transfer, Lechia has gained a lot.