website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

9 hours ago, bestmen said:

unusual

I like how people have been making a big deal out of this, even going so far as to suggest UEFA is trying to destroy men's football :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm sure the Serbians on here know, but Dejan Curovic has died aged 51 due to leukemia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Čurović

He was a bit of a cult figure in the Netherlands apparently, mostly seen as a hero among Vitesse fans.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Unlucky draw for :ITA teams in UEFA Wome's  CL :cry:

Round of 32 draw: 11/12 & 25/26 September

Juventus (ITA) vs Barcelona (ESP)
Hibernian (SCO) vs Slavia Praha (CZE)
ŽFK Spartak (SRB) vs Atlético Madrid (ESP)
Braga (POR) vs Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Vllaznia (ALB) vs Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
Cheranovo (RUS) vs Glasgow City (SCO)
Ryazan-VDV (FRA) vs Lyon (FRA)
Arsenal (ENG) vs Fiorentina (ITA)

Göteborg (SWE) vs Bayern München (GER)
St. Pölten (AUT) vs Twente (NED)
Anderlecht (BEL) vs BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ)
Breidablik (ISL) vs Sparta Praha (CZE)
Mitrovica (KOS) vs Wolfsburg (GER)
Piteå (SWE) vs Brøndby (DEN)
Lugano (SUI) vs Manchester City (ENG)
Minsk (BLR) vs FC Zürich (SUI)

UGEKADt.png

I'm guessing this was supposed to be a replay of the 2nd match of the final, which was never actually finished but resulted in Tunis winning anyway despite actually winning? :p 

I've seen and read stuff about AIBA, FIFA and whatnot, but that is still arguably the worst bit of decision-making I've ever seen :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...