website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

Just now, bestmen said:

how can you get something like that by touching one ball :redcard:

the House of Messi in Barcelona

Pretty sure he touched more than one ball :evil:

But yeah, there are certain skills that are nice to have, and certain skills that are insanely nice to have :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Once again a disgusting behavior by our football "fans", this time the supporters of Cracovia wrecked the Slovakian capital Bratislava during a fight with some Bulgarian fans, over 100 were arrested :wall:Stuff like this makes me wish our teams would just be eliminated as soon as possible, at least then those people wouldn't bringh shame to  the Polish nation.

I hate how PZPS openly ignores this problem...I don't know about other countries, but in Poland it's ONLY football that so-called  fans regularly behave this way...  most of the Polish people aren't like that at all :(

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

5 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Once again a disgusting behavior by our football "fans", this time the supporters of Cracovia wrecked the Slovakian capital Bratislava during a fight with some Bulgarian fans, over 100 were arrested :wall:Stuff like this makes me wish our teams would just be eliminated as soon as possible, at least then those people wouldn't bringh shame to  the Polish nation.

I hate how PZPS openly ignores this problem...I don't know about other countries, but in Poland it's ONLY football that so-called  fans regularly behave this way...  most of the Polish people aren't like that at all :(

It´s quite insane these morons chosed the main avenues of the old town of the capital of Slovakia reputed by tourism to make their stuff to be honest (they were plenty of tourists just sitting in the pub gardens and suddenly bunch of brainwashed idiots started throwing everything and fighting together, with not a single slovakian involved :p  No idea if it was planed or ot, but both crews met in Bratislava one day before their respective matches in Europe League (every one playing in other city though, Cracovia in Dunajská Streda and Levski Sofia in Ružomberok which is not so close of the capital)

ZwNxBcNoRHiAQPjvRtBjlg~Bitka-futbalov-ch

QJSTce4eSrnsNjcM6fcHbQ~Bitka-futbalov-ch

@heywoodu  15 Dutch football hooligans arrested and 4 of them will go to jail in Bratislava

Seven people, including four Dutch citizens and three Polish citizens, were accused by the police after the fight between hooligans of Cracovia Krakow :POL and Levski Sofia :BUL  in Venturska Street in Bratislava last Wednesday. It is reported by the Bratislava police on the social network.

After Wednesday (10th July) fight at Ventúrska Street in the center of Bratislava, Slovak police arrested 107 people. Of which 51 Bulgarians, 41 Poles and 15 Dutch !!!.

According to the police, 17 people were seriously injured. the number of civil victims and the final amount of the damages caused are still investigated. One thing is sure, Krakow and Sofia clubs will have to pay qute a lot since their fans decided to organize their war zone right on the most expensive touristic part of the capital. :lol:

Bulgarian fans came to Slovakia for Thursdays Europa League match in Ružomberok. In other side the Polish and Dutch fans wanted, according to the police, to disrupt the Wednesdays Champions League qualifying match of Slovan Bratislava against the team from Montenegro Sutješka Nikšič, Cracovia fans then wanted to attend the Europa League match in Dunajská Streda the next day.

The insane fighting scenes are available on the youtube video in the post above

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

@heywoodu  15 Dutch football hooligans arrested and 4 of them will go to jail in Bratislava

Seven people, including four Dutch citizens and three Polish citizens, were accused by the police after the fight between hooligans of Cracovia Krakow :POL and Levski Sofia :BUL  in Venturska Street in Bratislava last Wednesday. It is reported by the Bratislava police on the social network.

Yeah apparently they are 'fans' of Ajax :lol:  :facepalm: 

Idiots like those fighting in the streets there are the cancer of the football world, when media calls them fans it's even worse :p (you know, because which actual fan is going to do something of which they know it will get 'their' team in trouble? :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah apparently they are 'fans' of Ajax :lol:  :facepalm: 

Idiots like those fighting in the streets there are the cancer of the football world, when media calls them fans it's even worse :p (you know, because which actual fan is going to do something of which they know it will get 'their' team in trouble? :lol:

that´s why I called them hooligans even if in our medias they call them "fans" as well