website statistics

Football 2019 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

6 hours ago, vinipereira said:

This Neymar injury is sooo convenient, especially when he is amidst a scandal and probably wouldn't play Copa America anyway.

Hide contents

I sincerely hope he never returns to the national team but that's too big of a dream.

Ofc , it's a real injury , Neymar hasn't won something big since he left Barcelona , i don't think Olympic Gold in Football really matters , so i think it was his best chance to lead a very good Brazilian team to win Copa America at home 

Edited by thepharoah

This was one unbelievable boring match. I really hope FIFA will one day completely remove those friendly matches, totally useless. 90 minutes of absolute borefest.

Empty stadium, with barely 500 peoples there...we played without any regular starters and against (with all respect) one incredibly weak opponent, just because no one else was available in this date...

I know, Jordan arrived here just 3 days after Ramadhan, but still this was hilariously bad and poor what they showed against almost full line-ups of debutants and other international games unexperienced players...

but ok..just forget that wasted tonight as soon as possible and let refocus for Tuesday and what it appears to be a hard EURO qualifier game in front of raucous crowd in Baku

15 hours ago, LDOG said:

That's nothing Argentina play Nicaragua today :lol: one of the weakest team in the entire world ranking. The federation just wants to boost the players' confidence because it is at an all-time low.

Finally Messi wins some thing with Argentina :p