I see everything

:yikes:

now I'm quite scared...:rofl:

1 hour ago, phelps said:

:yikes:

now I'm quite scared...:rofl:

You should be.

• Haha 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I was looking at the FIE Channel today because I was bored, and I found myself.

61CEB12F-925A-49D7-82E4-067D8466C89F.jpeg

There I am hard at work filming the match on the piste next door. :d

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

FIE's official website just had a small refurbishing, making it a bit more modern and attractive...

A sad day for Mexican fencing, but a happy one for Uzbekistan

According to Mexican press, Paola Pliego will start competing for Uzbekistan, thanks to a direct invitation from Usmanov himself.

I will root for her always, cause she's the best senior fencer this country has produced, and in return, she got falsely accused from doping in a personal vendetta of the crook that runs fencing in Mexico.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 03/07/2019 at 02:23, mrv86 said:

A sad day for Mexican fencing, but a happy one for Uzbekistan

According to Mexican press, Paola Pliego will start competing for Uzbekistan, thanks to a direct invitation from Usmanov himself.

I will root for her always, cause she's the best senior fencer this country has produced, and in return, she got falsely accused from doping in a personal vendetta of the crook that runs fencing in Mexico.

A sad day for Mexico but also a sad day for all the sport moviment... This is one of the biggest shame of the sport modern era :(

• Like 1

Egypt is awarded the right to host 2021 World Senior Championship :clap:

Just a few days after two world cups in Cairo where for the n-th time they weren't able to stream anything and you had to pray to get results on the same day...I thought the World Championships in China with barely any results available and the broadcast being one hour delayed on a malfunctioning website would be the lower they could reach, but the FIE never cease to amaze us.

FB_IMG_1575153379558.jpg

This year is going to be really special for our sport 2 senior Olympic WCH Handball and Fencing I really hope that I have enough time to attend most of 2 tournaments