website statistics

Track Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

Agger

27 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Stop being jealous because your country has no mountains :p

Oh you take that freaking back man :mad:

We have the Vaalserberg and 'berg' means mountain, so here to your 'your country has no mountains' :mad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaalserberg

Spoiler

Ok this is in the province that I hardly consider 'The Netherlands', plus there's some higher areas in the Caribean, but yeah :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I understand your excitement but let's be honest : 3 people beating the WR at the same time ... Gaxiola who was 15th of the sprint in Pruszkow, Bayona who was 25th (even if they have some better records)

Mitchell won 3/4 of a second, Gaxiola a full one from Lima two weeks ago 

Trinidad almost taking the WR of the team sprint (they are a good team but still far from having a clear shot at even making a podium)

Where can I find full results of these championships?

Edit: this helps

https://www.copaci.org/en/2019/09/06/pan-american-of-track-three-world-records-in-10-minutes/

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is hilarious :lol: 

Kinda sad, but...hilarious.

à l’instant, heywoodu a dit :

This is hilarious :lol: 

Kinda sad, but...hilarious.

I find funny that the media spread this information "WORLD RECORD for [athlete of the country]" without tempering it. Then their compatriots swallow it without any interrogation and start dreaming of an olympic gold :lol:

Paul :TTO is legit at least. I’m really hoping for a medal from him Tokyo. In my opinion he’s one of the best raw talents out threes right now.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Is Jair Tjon en Fa :SUR anywhere near Olympic qualification? He can keep up with the best at least, and he does a very unpredictable riding style.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela