website statistics

Track Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

Agger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kelly Catlin, 23 years old, has ended her life this weekend :cry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Catlin

Olympic silver and three world titles, all in the team pursuit.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a fellow countryman of Victor, yesterday was absolutely breathtaking to watch, the way he prepared this one hour race for many many months, including preparations in Namibia, countless wind tunnel test, countless aerodynamic tests, trying to maximalize every single detail really is amazing.

Congratulations Vocsnor and thanks for one extraordinary hour yesterday from all Belgians. 

On 17/04/2019 at 07:10, hckosice said:

No one mentioning it, since heywoodu is who knows where, but yesterday Victor Campenaerts did it in Aguascalientes. Beating the Wiggins hour world record, the previous one was 54.526 from Summer 2015

Yeah, I saw he was attempting (and eventually doing) it a half hour after he finished and am still fucking mad the whole thing was on such a terrible time/day. I get it, time difference, but a Tuesday? Really? Awesome he did it, terribly sad I missed the moment Wiggins was finally kicked off the throne.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, I saw he was attempting (and eventually doing) it a half hour after he finished and am still fucking mad the whole thing was on such a terrible time/day. I get it, time difference, but a Tuesday? Really? Awesome he did it, terribly sad I missed the moment Wiggins was finally kicked off the throne.

and this open the question, what are exactly your priorities dear Heywoodu to miss such things ? hmm ?

tenor.gif?itemid=7575554