website statistics

Road Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

carivan

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

@heywoodu Fabio Jakobsen will carry the Dutch jersey for the next year... Ever heard of him?

Is this a joke I'm not getting? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Is this a joke I'm not getting? :p 

Well, I could be very wrong, but sounds to me like some B-lister just became the Dutch champion? :p

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Well, I could be very wrong, but sounds to me like some B-lister just became the Dutch champion? :p

In the past one and a half year he has beaten every top sprinter except for Viviani if I'm not mistaken :d (which makes sense considering they don't sprint against each other as teammates of course) 

Jakobsen and Ackermann have been the two main up and coming guys of the past one and a half year in sprinting :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Trololol.gif

Kinda missed it, but former rider Jack Bobridge has been jailed for 4 years for drugs dealing :facepalm: Also said he used cocaine and XTC with teammates...now I'm rather curious if that was during his time with Belkin/Blanco (former Rabobank, current Jumbo-Visma) :d 

Again, trololol.gif

hN4V99C.png