website statistics

Road Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

carivan

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

If you won't to be on top ,do you need to do What people don't see! Yes, exactly.

I just want to point out that if someone is bleeding, sweating, and crying at the same time they may have an extreme medical condition. I hope that’s optional, since I’m still an athlete...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

43 minutes ago, dcro said:

If you won't to be on top ,do you need to do What people don't see! Yes, exactly.

Come on, unlike way too many people, he's at least trying :d 

(I've seen this picture before though and I like it, in the past 4 years I think I've seen literally every single one of these in just one person)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Damn..only last month he won a stage in one of the more prestigious stage races for juniors.

https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/course-de-la-paix-junior/2019/stage-4

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@Skijumpingmaster

Norway has some mountainous terrain, right? How on earth did the Tour of Norway organizers manage to come up with a route that made basically every stage end in a mass sprint? :lol:

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

@Skijumpingmaster

Norway has some mountainous terrain, right? How on earth did the Tour of Norway organizers manage to come up with a route that made basically every stage end in a mass sprint? :lol:

Becouse their cycling star is a sprinter :rolleyes::whistle:

Edited by Gianlu33

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Becouse their cycling star is a sprinter :rolleyes::whistle:

Yeah and their 2nd and 3rd and 4th best cyclists as well :p But still, come on. Countries with the potential for a combination of awesome scenery and hard routes are rare, Norway is one of them and then we got this..