website statistics

Road Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

carivan

Just now, TomJa said:

Roglič got in shape just after the championship. The second classic won by the Slovene in three days.

He wasn't in bad shape right before the world champs neither :p 

Well, he won the Vuelta, wasn't great at the world champs and now is winning some relatively minor races after he dominated the first part of the season. I think his season is already more than good :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I expected that at the championships he would do better, hence my entry would be a bit of a snack :p.
But the fact that if I were in Primoża I would be happy with the season, because only the championship basically did not go his way. He embarrassed many experts and probably did it not the first and not the last time.

Eddy Merckx, had a bicycle accident. He suffered head injuries, but according to preliminary tests, everything is fine.
As Merckx's friend Paul van Himst said:
"I contacted Eddy's wife. According to her, everything is fine and more tests are planned for today."

Nice has a monopoly compared to other cities that it has the first 3 stages at home?

Time trial at La Planche des Belles Filles, ahh what kind of competition and these views will be :bounce: (man hopes that INEOS will not kill the competition before :stop:). I am excited that this vehicle will be on the Tour de France again :hyper:.

Just now, hckosice said:

Sagan will not be there next year, his goals, Giro, OG, WCh

Those are goals. He can wheelie at those too :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

The Route is super mountainous. Sagan will be doing a lot of wheelies :facepalm:

Pero is gathering strength to show off one-wheel drive on California routes. I quietly hope that maybe instead of going to TdF he will go to Tour de Pologne.