website statistics

Croatia National Thread

dcro

Just now, Crolympic said:

I think that with current rankings of Martic in Vekic in singles competition we could easily have a women's doubles in Tokyo. 

But i think they will take Jurak for doubles

Just now, Rafoo said:

But i think they will take Jurak for doubles

I think they can't. Jurak must be among top 10 in the doubles ranking list and she will not be that high for sure.

Martic and Vekic will probably qualify in singles competition.

In Rio, qualifyng system for doubles competition was that top 10 from doubles rankings qualify. Rest of the draw was made from players qualified in singles competition (they combined their rankings, for example Vekic is 46th and Martic is 51st - 46+51=97, and the doubles with lower sum of rankings qualified)

6 minutes ago, Crolympic said:

I think they can't. Jurak must be among top 10 in the doubles ranking list and she will not be that high for sure.

Martic and Vekic will probably qualify in singles competition.

In Rio, qualifyng system for doubles competition was that top 10 from doubles rankings qualify. Rest of the draw was made from players qualified in singles competition (they combined their rankings, for example Vekic is 46th and Martic is 51st - 46+51=97, and the doubles with lower sum of rankings qualified)

I mean that pavic will take jurak

No chance for that to happen.

There are no qualifying system for mixed doubles. It will be decided at Olympic games who will compete in mixed doubles. It means that only athletes already qualified can apply to participate in mixed doubles. Then top 15 mixed doubles with lowest combined rankings will qualify (for example Pavic is No 1 in doubles competition and Konjuh is No 20 in singles competition, and their combined ranking is 21). If they could be among 15 doubles with lowest combined rankings they will qualify. We need one of our girls to be in top 20 in singles competition to qualify, I think. If we combine that ranking with ranking of Pavic in doubles competition or Cilic in singles competition we might qualify.

Edited by Crolympic

8 minutes ago, Crolympic said:

No chance for that to happen.

There are no qualifying system for mixed doubles. It will be decided at Olympic games who will compete in mixed doubles. It means that only athletes already qualified can apply to participate in mixed doubles. Then top 15 mixed doubles with lowest combined rankings will qualify (for example Pavic is No 1 in doubles competition and Konjuh is No 20 in singles competition, and their combined ranking is 21). If they could be among 15 doubles with lowest combined rankings they will qualify. We need one of our girls to be in top 20 in singles competition to qualify, I think. If we combine that ranking with ranking of Pavic in doubles competition or Cilic in singles competition we might qualify.

Oh i dont know that

Will you wont going sport by sport for candidates?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rafoo:

Oh i dont know that

Will you wont going sport by sport for candidates?

Daleko je još Tokio, prerano za prognoze, mnogo toga će se još promijenit. Neki kandidati koji sada djeluju sigurno otpast će, a neka nova imena će se pojavit. 

Ali evo pokušaja po sadašnjoj situaciji 2018: 

Strelicatstvo: teško, ako 1 muška kvota ( Mihalić ili Remar) 

Atletika: još nije jasno koji kvalifikacijski sistem, ali mislim oko 12 sportaša bi trebali imat uključujući 3 maratonke kao turistkinje. Osim njih Perkovic, Kolak, Žunic, Mihaljevic, Ivancevic, Horvat bi trebali proći. Možda Blanka, a ostala dva će biti neka nova imena, možda Bloudek, Cepus, Marković Itd. 

Badminton: jedina nada Djurkinjak, ali ova sezona jako losa. Teško će biti. Trebao bi biti medju 80 na rankingu. 

Kosarka: žene definitivno ne, nemaju kvalitetu. Muški, nadam se. Mislim da će Morat preko kvalifikacijskog turnira, jer dva najbolja iz Europe će biti FRA, SRB ili ESP na SP. 

Boks: realno 2 kvote kod muških, možda jedna žena. 

Kanu/Kajak slalom: bojim se bez kvote, možda Marenic, ali šanse su možda 10-20%

Kanu/Kajak sprint: jedna kvota, Novaković 

Biciklizam cesta: jedna kvota bi trebala biti sigurna kod muški, sa izgledima za drugu. Kod žena Radotic sa malim izgledima. 

BMX: Rantes, ali bit će lakše uzet medalju nego se kvalificirat 

Skokovi u vodu: tu sam optimističan. 2 kvote Marić i Melsa

Macevanje: vrlo vrlo mali izgledi za Files, vjerovatno ne 

Nogomet: po kvaliteti da, ali ostaje veliki upitnik jel to HNSu cilj. Žene naravno ne. 

Gimnastika: tri kvote, Srbic, Ude i jedna žena 

Rukomet: muški sigurno, žene ne 

Judo: vjerovatno tri kvote. Tu je možda pet kandidata. Matić sigurno, a Druzeta, Kumric, Šutalo i Maranic  sa šansama. 

Karate: Uf ovo je teško. Maksimalno 2 kvote, jedan Kvesic plus jedna žena 

Veslanje: trenutno vidim samo 3 kvote Sinkovici i Martin. Par dobrih juniora, ali prerano za njih. 

Jedrenje: 6 kvota Laseru, Finn, 49er i 49FX, možda Laser Radial

Streljastvo: trebale bi biti 4 sigurne kvote ( Pejcic, Gorsa, i dvoje u trapu). Ostali kandidati su Petanjak, Maricic, Perec, Gustin. Mislim da će biti 6 kvota

plivanje: 1 muška i 1 ženska kvota, možda druga muška 

Stolni tenis: mislim da će muška ekipa proc kvalifikacije plus jedna žena 

Tenis: 6-8, već ste pisali, Čilić i Coric, Vekic i Martic plus još dvojica za dubl. Možda Fett . 

Ostaje problem neigranja za repku kod većine. 

Vaterpolo: muški sigurni, žene ne 

Dizanje utega: jedna kvota, vjerovatno Music. 

Sojat pala na dopingu. 

Hrvanje: 2-3 kvote. Kandidati Lizatovic, Starčević, Ettlinger, Huklek 

Taekwondo: trebale bi biti barem 3 kvote, 

Tomić, Jelić i Kanaet. 

A moglo bi biti i pet ili 6. Još u igri Brečić, Glasnović, Vuletić i Radoš. 

I to je to. U drugim sportovima nemamo nikakvih izgleda. 

Znaci oko 100 bez nogometa ali sa košarkašima. 

Edited by prso1000