website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS Tour de Ski 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Were only norwegians and russians allowed, because i didn't see any other nation in the race. :finger:  

You decided not to watch? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You decided not to watch? :p 

I watched. But even for me, as an avid Norge fan, having the whole norwegian and russian teams in the top 12 is too much. I have a kick when norwegians beat the other nations, but now there are almost no other nations. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I watched. But even for me, as an avid Norge fan, having the whole norwegian and russian teams in the top 12 is too much. I have a kick when norwegians beat the other nations, but now there are almost no other nations. :dunno:

Yeah it's a bit disappointing not to see the likes of Kalla and Andersson here, but alright. It wasn't the nicest Tour de Ski anyway, only short stages basically :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah it's a bit disappointing not to see the likes of Kalla and Andersson here, but alright. It wasn't the nicest Tour de Ski anyway, only short stages basically :p 

I was talking about the men's race. :d No Cologna, Manificat, Hellner, Harvey, Poltoranin, anyone, it was only Norway-Russia-Norway-Russia-Norway-Russia