website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

Hello Music friends.

I have some time right now, so why not introduce something here.

The official goal songs (goal horns if you want) of all teams at this years Ice Hockey World Championships. The songs parts that are played when the concerned team score a goal

Group A (Košice)

:CAN Canada - Song: High on Life

Spoiler

:USA United States -  Song: Howlin for you

Spoiler

:FIN Finland

They had actually two the first one they used the first day - Song: JVG - Tarkenee

Spoiler

but then decided to change from day 2 for - Song: Peto on irti

Spoiler

:SVK Slovakia - Song: Gladiator - Slovensko

Spoiler

:GER Germany - Song: Ante up

Spoiler

:DEN Denmark - Song: Kim Larsen - Vi er dem :wub:

Spoiler

:FRA France - Song: Martin Solveig - All Stars

Spoiler

:GBR Great Britain - Song: One step beyond

Spoiler

Group B (Bratislava)

:SWE Sweden - Song: En för Ella för en :d

Spoiler

:RUS Russia - Mix of Songs:
Kalinka
Dorogoi Dlinnoyu

Spoiler

:CZE Czech Republic - They have 2 goals songs one normal - Song: Walda gang Hoja Hou

Spoiler

and one only if they score 5 goals in a match, like they did against Sweden and Norway - Song: Né pětku né (No, please no 5 ! The Czechs will know, since 5 is the worst note in school:roflmao:)

Spoiler

:SUI Switzerland - Song: BLIGG - Legändä und Heldä

Spoiler

:LAT Latvia - Song: Par Latviju  :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Just the best for me! I love tis one

Spoiler

:NOR Norway - Song: Rett i foret

Spoiler

Unfortunately I couldn´t find so far the goal songs of Austria and Italy. So if anyone can help me, it would be awesome. Especially for Italy it´s hard, since it wasn´t played at all, since they have not scored yet a single goal...

But since there a plenty of Italian users here, so, guys if you can find anything in Italian about this issue I willreally appreciate it, please let me know. Thanks guys :)

Well since it's Eurovision week, I want to post some ESC songs. I won't be watching Eurovision this year as the quality is garbage with almost no decent songs (or very few). Even when I first watched it in the early 90s, ESC always had a wacky element with crazy acts and songs, some trashy but sometimes catchy songs. But it was always sprinkled with a good helping of genuinely classy singers and performances with beautiful songs, the likes of which you don't really see any more or are very rare now. And with a live orchestra, some performances really were the definition of classy.

My favourite ESC was 1994. The set was amazing, my favourite one in the history of the contest and with the introduction of Riverdance too, it had an extra special quality about it. And there were some amazing performances. Here are some of my favourites from that year and the beautiful stage in 1994:

:POR Portugal - Sara Tavares - Chamar a Música

:POL Poland - Edyta Gorniak - To Nie Ja!

:HUN Hungary - Friderika Bayer - Kinek Mondjam El Vétkeimet

:wub:

Where are these types of songs now? Not at ESC :(

ESC 1995 also had quite a number of classy songs. Slovenia and Sweden are my favourites, Denmark was great too as well as a number of others including the winners Norway.

:SWE  Sweden - Jan Johansen - Se På Mig

:DEN  Denmark - Aud Wilken - Fra Mols Til Skagen

:SLO  Slovenia - Darja Švajger - Prisluhni Mi

:wub:

On 13/05/2019 at 20:13, hckosice said:

Hello Music friends.

I have some time right now, so why not introduce something here.

The official goal songs (goal horns if you want) of all teams at this years Ice Hockey World Championships. The songs parts that are played when the concerned team score a goal

Group A (Košice)

:CAN Canada - Song: High on Life

Reveal hidden contents

:USA United States -  Song: Howlin for you

Reveal hidden contents

:FIN Finland

They had actually two the first one they used the first day - Song: JVG - Tarkenee

Reveal hidden contents

but then decided to change from day 2 for - Song: Peto on irti

Reveal hidden contents

:SVK Slovakia - Song: Gladiator - Slovensko

Reveal hidden contents

:GER Germany - Song: Ante up

Reveal hidden contents

:DEN Denmark - Song: Kim Larsen - Vi er dem :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

:FRA France - Song: Martin Solveig - All Stars

Reveal hidden contents

:GBR Great Britain - Song: One step beyond

Reveal hidden contents

Group B (Bratislava)

:SWE Sweden - Song: En för Ella för en :d

Reveal hidden contents

:RUS Russia - Mix of Songs:
Kalinka
Dorogoi Dlinnoyu

Reveal hidden contents

:CZE Czech Republic - They have 2 goals songs one normal - Song: Walda gang Hoja Hou

Reveal hidden contents

and one only if they score 5 goals in a match, like they did against Sweden and Norway - Song: Né pětku né (No, please no 5 ! The Czechs will know, since 5 is the worst note in school:roflmao:)

Reveal hidden contents

:SUI Switzerland - Song: BLIGG - Legändä und Heldä

Reveal hidden contents

:LAT Latvia - Song: Par Latviju  :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Just the best for me! I love tis one

Reveal hidden contents

:NOR Norway - Song: Rett i foret

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately I couldn´t find so far the goal songs of Austria and Italy. So if anyone can help me, it would be awesome. Especially for Italy it´s hard, since it wasn´t played at all, since they have not scored yet a single goal...

But since there a plenty of Italian users here, so, guys if you can find anything in Italian about this issue I willreally appreciate it, please let me know. Thanks guys :)

Teaam Austria