website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

Niiice :d @Agger how was it?

I love listening to Spotify Discover Weekly because it's the only way to find recent songs that are actually good (well, for me) and not this crap playing all day long on the radio.

This is one of the discovers I made a few days ago:

7 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Niiice :d @Agger how was it?

I love listening to Spotify Discover Weekly because it's the only way to find recent songs that are actually good (well, for me) and not this crap playing all day long on the radio.

The sound was terrible in the beginning (guitars were way too high) and Keith Richards can't sing, but other than that it was great! :d

17 hours ago, Bohemia said:

I also use the different personalized playlists. Quite decent, but for some reason I get at least one Dutch song every week. Sometimes they're decent, but sometimes I really don't understand why I should listen to it :p 

Have you tried the new "Your time capsule"?
It's pretty funny how  they get some of the songs that I've listened a lot to when I was younger (though it's completely wrong about me listening to Shakira :p )

4 hours ago, Agger said:

It's pretty funny how  they get some of the songs that I've listened a lot to when I was younger (though it's completely wrong about me listening to Shakira :p )

Yes I did but it's not that great for me because they picked a lot of songs I already listen to frequently, so it's not really interesting sadly :lol:

(and they also put some Shakira songs in there :p)

5 hours ago, Agger said:

I also use the different personalized playlists. Quite decent, but for some reason I get at least one Dutch song every week. Sometimes they're decent, but sometimes I really don't understand why I should listen to it :p 

59 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Yes I did but it's not that great for me because they picked a lot of songs I already listen to frequently, so it's not really interesting sadly :lol:

(and they also put some Shakira songs in there :p)

The time capsule also is very hit and miss for me..... some very accurate but many absolutely not..... I am getting some TLC and R Kelly :lol:

14 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

The time capsule also is very hit and miss for me..... some very accurate but many absolutely not..... I am getting some TLC and R Kelly :lol:

It gave me one R Kelly song as well. It would be pretty correct if it was I believe I can fly (I'm a sucker for Space Jam :p ), but sadly it's Ignition.

5 hours ago, Agger said:

It gave me one R Kelly song as well. It would be pretty correct if it was I believe I can fly (I'm a sucker for Space Jam :p ), but sadly it's Ignition.

Yeah exactly, I Believe I Can Fly I could understand if it gave me that.... but just like you it gave my Ignition :d. I'm starting to see some patterns emerging :d