website statistics

Basketball 2019 Discussion Thread

Yannakis

• 4 weeks later...

The University of Oregon beat our women’s national team tonight in an historic, and most likely one of the craziest all-time upsets. It’s worth noting the US are World Champions on the women’s side.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The highlight video sadly doesn't really have any highlights :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice @hckosice and the rest of :SLO to chip in, and get this child the healthcare he needs.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

29 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Nice @hckosice and the rest of :SLO to chip in, and get this child the healthcare he needs.

Never heard about the guy, I was wondering what you are meaning, but then I noticed it´s a Slovenian basketball player :lol: you really should stop mentioning me with SLO stuff, it´s really confusing sometimes

However. +1 for the guy, great class act ! :yes

37 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Never heard about the guy, I was wondering what you are meaning, but then I noticed it´s a Slovenian basketball player :lol: you really should stop mentioning me with SLO stuff, it´s really confusing sometimes

However. +1 for the guy, great class act ! :yes

Now you’re like the rest of us :p