website statistics

Athletics 2019 Discussion Thread

OlympicIRL

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Olympian1010 are you watching the NCAA finals? :p 

My dad grew up in Coos Bay, Oregon so obviously he’s a huge track person (as am I), but I’m not sure if I will. I like to watch with him, so I may wait till later this week when we both have time. I do know that standard is quite high this year. The best American runners at this meet generally are the one’s who make our Pan American, World Championship, and Olympic teams in this cycle and the next cycle.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's very nice see Duplantis in the pole vault, I hope that he will something of important 

I'm surprised to see Divine Oduduru and Hakim Sani Brown, I had no idea they went to compete for a college :yikes:

5GbcmeG.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And Duplantis lost :yikes:

EDCqXOg.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

I'm more surprised that someone from South Dakota won. :p

I got curious how people in Mississippi generally hunt for food, because apparently it's with spear-like objects.

A42Y8zD.png

18 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

NCAA finals will start in few minuts :cheer: Here the livescore: https://dt8v5llb2dwhs.cloudfront.net/NCAA/index.htm

if you're interested, ESPN Player (for European viewers) has them in full (live and ondemand)...:)

https://www.espnplayer.com/home

p.s. it works great and the picture quality is among the best you can find on this kind of OTT service (no match with Eurosport Player, for instance...it's better than some HDTV channels)...;)

LLAF Cup starting today and it will end on Saturday.

Expecting some WCH, U23 ECH, U20 ECH and Olympic Festival qualifying marks and if we're really lucky, maybe some Olympic standards :)

Will keep you updated, if anything good happens.