website statistics

Athletics 2019 Discussion Thread

OlympicIRL

Right, now to find out where on earth to watch this if one is not at the competition venue :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, Agger said:

NOS for NED apparently, too bad I guess that's only for the main races, because there's nothing yet.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, Agger said:

15cm deep water pit, yeah. That's where I'll be standing for the relay, as it's the part that worries me the most.

If it's any help, the trick from eventing is to slow down before entering water. :evil:

#banbestmen

SMB16yZ.png

Meh, also no live stream on the NOS website now :mad: 

Thank you Kenya :cheer: 

Citizen TV live stream:

Spoiler