website statistics

Athletics 2019 Discussion Thread

OlympicIRL

Just now, Monzanator said:

I don't know that, I watch some of these clips on YT but mostly because of Stephen A. Smith who's like usually around Kellerman. What's the racist knock on him? If it was serious enough they'd have fired him though?

You know what, I forgot that there’s multiple ESPN anchors who say stupid crap all the time. I mistook him for Will Cain, sorry about that.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Kellerman's been saying Tom Brady fell off the cliff for three years and the Patriots made the Super Bowl all three years including two wins. Kellerman is a complete douchebag if you ask me. Wouldn't pay him to cut my lawn :thumbdown:

Oh hes horrible.   Deemening Kobe Bryant any chance he gets.  Hes horrific

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I wrote him some great ones. I’d love if he’d take me up on my offer to beat his ass in a 5km. The Athletics community is close-knit, we look after our own, and don’t take kindly to being attacked.

Yep, fans like you and me, actual athletes themselves, this dude isn't getting much love :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Will Cain is still there so they didn't fire him either? :mumble:

Apparently there was some ruckus about people talking about some singer from the 1930's (who had a clear stance against racism judging by her own words) who recorded two now controversial songs, including a clearly satirical one that was also popularized by an African-American singer. Here's some random weirdos yelling at each other and calling it a discussion even though they're not actually discussing:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow! You can put that down as one of the performances of the year :yikes: 

Too bad the video doesn't really show the attempt apart from replays and her reaction :( 

Edited by heywoodu