website statistics

Athletics 2019 Discussion Thread

OlympicIRL

9 minutes ago, phelps said:

they'd rather strip L.A. and the US of the Games...:whistle:

I’d be the death of the IOC. The US is by far their biggest market after China. Look at how they bended to NBC’s will with the Tokyo 2020 schedule. Plus, the US wouldn’t attempt to host another games for a long time, and were one of the few countries capable at this point. The IOC has power, but the US has more.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Dolby said:

First Semenya now this 

jon stewart popcorn GIF

This should be significantly easier though...I mean, we already have an entire multi-sports event for people with this kind of handicap, which is awesome (the event, not the handicap).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

No division 2 team championships thread? :d Now where can i say that we have gathered all our best athletes in one place. Ivet Lalova, Mirela Demireva, Tihomir Ivanov, Radoslava Mavrodieva, Gabriela Petrova all are going to participate, which is quite surprising for me, but i like it of course. :yes

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

No division 2 team championships thread? :d Now where can i say that we have gathered all our best athletes in one place. Ivet Lalova, Mirela Demireva, Tihomir Ivanov, Radoslava Mavrodieva, Gabriela Petrova all are going to participate, which is quite surprising for me, but i like it of course. :yes

In the thread you can make? :p 

1 hour ago, dcro said:

That's like trying to open an institution in North Korea. Yeesh.

Oh no he didn't