website statistics

Women's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

What a miracle! The Dutch team really deserved this after all second, third and fourth places of the last year. Still shaking, what an end!!!

I feel sorry for Spain, they played an unbelievable tournament. Cabral is really a great player.

But Estavana Polman MVP of the tournament! :thumbup:

Next year Olympics. Netherlands and Spain not in the same poule, like Norway and Russia. 

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Guess Groot retiring made Netherlands more unpredictable?

I don’t know, I though Gamora and Star Lord playing in the attack helped out quite a bit. Plus, Drax had the goal on lockdown for the majority of the match,

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

59 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t know, I though Gamora and Star Lord playing in the attack helped out quite a bit. Plus, Drax had the goal on lockdown for the majority of the match,

I have no idea what are you talking about. Then again, Americans don't follow handball much so that figures :p

hace 1 hora, Monzanator dijo:

I have no idea what are you talking about. Then again, Americans don't follow handball much so that figures :p

It's a joke about "Groot" a character from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

He's a kid, let him be...

25 minutes ago, LDOG said:

It's a joke about "Groot" a character from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

He's a kid, let him be...

I thought about Star Wars characters tbh but I didn't watch that franchise anyway and I have no idea what Guardians of the Galaxy are either :lol:

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I thought about Star Wars characters tbh but I didn't watch that franchise anyway and I have no idea what Guardians of the Galaxy are either :lol:

Their a humorous part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They also appeared in cartoons when I was younger. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

No, not Star Wars. I wasn’t taking about The Force, Kylo Ren, Yoda, or any Skywalkers.

A few hundreds of fans have received the team in Madrid. Yesterday, the final was followed on TV by 812.000 people (12.4%):