website statistics

Women's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

54 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

How do you mean Hungary? They should be 100% out.

They can still qualify to the final Olympic tournament via their performance at the European Championship. They need four of :RUS:NED:ROU:NOR:SWE to finish in the top seven at the World Championship.

2 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

They can still qualify to the final Olympic tournament via their performance at the European Championship. They need four of :RUS:NED:ROU:NOR:SWE to finish in the top seven at the World Championship.

Oh, i didnt know that. Beny probably thought that i have something against Hungary, while i thought they lost all chances for Tokyo.

Thanks! 

Awful game today, but good victory of Spain against Japan 33-31. Top6 (and OQT) is already secured! :clap: Now, let's see if we are lucky with the goal average and we could reach the SFs.

Edited by Cobi

Acum 22 ore, Vektor a spus:

With the exception of that weird defeat against Netherlands, Norway is doing a flawless job so far, we are probably heading towards a Norway v Russia final. 

Most likely this will be the final. And I see Russia capable to win the trophy this year. Only Spain can change the situation, they are playing great handball this championship.

2 hours ago, vlad said:

Most likely this will be the final. And I see Russia capable to win the trophy this year. Only Spain can change the situation, they are playing great handball this championship.

Don't forget the other group contenders: Netherlands, Norway and Germany. Even Sweden can still reach the semifinals. At this level a bad day or a fantastic day even if for only one key player can change things around. Remember Romania vs Hungary.

So Romania officially takes one of the ECh OQT spots. 

Teams that already qualified: :FRA :KOR :JPN :ANG :BRA 

Teams that can either qualify directly or get a WCh OQT spot: :NOR :GER :NED :SRB :RUS :ESP :SWE 

Teams that can get a WCh OQT spot: :DEN :MNE 

Team that got an ECh OQT spot: :ROU 

Team that can get an ECh OQT spot: :HUN