website statistics

Women's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

Acum 53 minute, Vektor a spus:

Wow, Serbia beat Germany, Group I is getting even more confusing. Denmark is in a pretty bad situation again, they have to draw at the very least against Nethelands or they won't reach the Top8, and won't be at the OQT. 

Things are going well for Denmark for the moment. They lead 9-4 in 20th minute. 

9 minutes ago, vlad said:

Things are going well for Denmark for the moment. They lead 9-4 in 20th minute. 

now DEN are 14-9 ahead (halftime)...

p.s. looking at the Dutch team, it's just like watching the L.A.Lakers in the NBA...out there, it's LeBron leading the time-outs and basically coaching the team...here's Polman doing exactly the same...:rofl::lol:

Netherlands is playing so bad again. They really don't deserve a spot in the semis. In the end they will finish this group in 5th place and 9th overall. And a very though OQT is incoming ...

Well, I guess we still have a pretty good chance if Netherlands beats Korea and Norway beats at least one of Korea and Germany, but this is getting more and more dangerous for us. But we don't deserve that OQT spot anyway, so I won't be upset if these teams "fail" us. 

il y a 2 minutes, Vektor a dit :

Well, I guess we still have a pretty good chance if Netherlands beats Korea and Norway beats at least one of Korea and Germany, but this is getting more and more dangerous for us. But we don't deserve that OQT spot anyway, so I won't be upset if these teams "fail" us. 

norway will beat korea i'm sure

Montenegro and Serbia are likely to go to Tqo or qualify for Tokyo?

11 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

norway will beat korea i'm sure

Montenegro and Serbia are likely to go to Tqo or qualify for Tokyo?

If both Norway and Netherlands finish with at least 6 points (for example, if both beat Korea), either Serbia or Denmark will fail to qualify for the OQT, so that Serbia v Denmark match in the last round can be a "life or death" situation for them. As for Montenegro, they should be in the Top8 at the very least, unless they lose their last two matches against Russia and Sweden, AND Romania beats Sweden and Japan, and that's not a likely outcome at the moment. 

Oh, lol, sorry, I forgot for a moment that Sweden has 3 points, not 2 thanks to that insane comeback yesterday. I think Romania can't be ahead of Montenegro, no matter what happens, because Montenegro beat them, and there won't be another team with the same amount of points to make to it possible for Romania to be ahead of Montenegro in the head-to-head ranking. Same goes for Montenegro and Japan. Unless I am missing something, it's literally impossible for Montenegro to fall out of the Top8 at this point. 

il y a 4 minutes, Vektor a dit :

Oh, lol, sorry, I forgot for a moment that Sweden has 3 points, not 2 thanks to that insane comeback yesterday. I think Romania can't be ahead of Montenegro, no matter what happens, because Montenegro beat them, and there won't be another team with the same amount of points to make to it possible for Romania to be ahead of Montenegro in the head-to-head ranking. Same goes for Montenegro and Japan. Unless I am missing something, it's literally impossible for Montenegro to fall out of the Top8 at this point. 

i hope denmark, norway, sweden, germany, russia, hungary and netherlands will go to the games