website statistics

Women's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

As it was expected, (and I think it already became clear a couple of days ago) Asia is the 2nd best continent, so :PRK will be at the OQT. If everything goes as expected, and Korea doesn't win the WCh, this is how the groups will look like.

Tournament 1

WCh 2nd

WCh 7th

:ARG 

:SEN 

Tournament 2

WCh 3rd

WCh 6th

:CHN 

ECh2

Tournament 3

WCh 4th

WCh 5th

ECh1

:PRK 

Edited by Vektor

1 oră în urmă, Cobi a spus:

:ESP 27-26 :MNE

5th victory for las Guerreras and the team advances to the Main Round with 4 points, so we are very close to qualify for the OQT. :cheer:

It's incredible that a team with such poor technical level compared to other teams have options to qualify for the semifinals without Carmen Martín, but the strongest point of this team is the competitiveness.

Karma for Montenegro, they lost the match today the same way we lost the match against them. 4 goals advantage for them with 10 minute to go and lost the match by 1 goal difference.:lol:This made my day better:d

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

As it was expected, (and I think it already became clear a couple of days ago) Asia is the 2nd best continent, so :PRK will be at the OQT. If everything goes as expected, and Korea doesn't win the WCh, this is how the groups will look like.

Tournament 1

WCh 2nd

WCh 7th

:ARG 

:SEN 

Tournament 2

WCh 3rd

WCh 6th

:CHN 

ECh2

Tournament 3

WCh 4th

WCh 5th

ECh1

:PRK 

So, 7th place is the best possible option 

1 minute ago, vlad said:

UNBELIEVABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :clap:

That's Hungarian Handball, we are cool for 55 minutes, then we concede 7000 goals in the remaining 5. Romania deserved this, we have to say.

Chiar acum, Pifta a spus:

That's Hungarian Handball, we are cool for 55 minutes, then we concede 7000 goals in the remaining 5. Romania deserved this, we have to say.

I know what you feel right now, we lost the match against Montenegro in last 9 minutes. I was close to a heart attack:d

hace 7 minutos, Vektor dijo:

Yeah, as I told you, this team wasn't ready for the WCh and for Tokyo. Maybe 4 years later. 

I don't know how you have lost today, but youth Hungarian players are very talented and I'm sure they will be a very successful generation for Hungarian handball.

And maybe you are lucky and you still qualify for OQT...