website statistics

Women's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

Acum 20 ore, Cobi a spus:

Our team is not strong at all... The victory today against Romania has been a surprise, but Hungary and Montenegro should win against Spain.

I would say the win against Hungary is a bigger surprise. Congrats, I think we can say that you are already qualified:yes

hace 5 minutos, vlad dijo:

I would say the win against Hungary is a bigger surprise. Congrats, I think we can say that you are already qualified:yes

Thanks! I was expecting to lose against Romania and Hungary and playing against Montenegro for the 3rd place of the group, so these 2 victories are completely unexpected. A few days ago I thought that going to the OQT was impossible, and now at least we have some options to qualify, so let's see how the rest of the tournament goes.

After watching both games, Hungary-Romania will be a very interesting match and I'm not sure who is the favorite right now, so good luck! 

15 minutes ago, vlad said:

I wouldn't call it that surprising. The core of our team is from Ferencváros who had a pretty mediocre/bad fall season, and as I have already said, the match against Kazakhstan already gave us some signs that we are far from our top form. When the older players like Kovacsics, Tomori and Kovács, plus our best player at the last ECh (Háfra) are all visibly struggling, we are pretty much fucked. 

Justo ahora, Vektor dijo:

I wouldn't call it that surprising. The core of our team is from Ferencváros who had a pretty mediocre/bad fall season, and as I have already said, the match against Kazakhstan already gave us some signs that we are far from our top form. When the older players like Kovacsics, Tomori and Kovács, plus our best player at the last ECh (Háfra) are all visibly struggling, we are pretty much fucked. 

Hungary has not played well today, but the team is very talented and I would say that you are in the big group of 8 teams that could earn a medal. The best moment of Spain has already passed, with only a few players remaining of the team that won the bronze medal 7 years ago and the youngers aren't as good as the veterans, so I think that the difference in terms of quality is so big that despite not being in the best form, you were still favorites.

:ESP 29-20 :SEN

Very good 2nd half of Las Guerreras to assure the third victory in a row and qualify for the Main Round. The next game should be the easiest, so probably the best players will rest before the important match against Montenegro.