website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

Yannakis

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Maybe the strategy is keep the score close then crush Tunisia to advance to the 7th place game over Hungary via goal differential.

i don't think that's the strategy , we can't crush Tunisia , they know us very well and we even could lose the match , it's an African derby no matter who's better , the better team on the ground wins the match , but hopefully that will happen 

Egypt defeated Tunisia 30-23 :cheer: it could have been more , but i'm still satisfied with this goal difference , now we should wait for Norway to defeat Hungary with 6 goals which i doubt , or 5 goals if Hungary doesn't score more than 24 goals , Brazil defeated Iceland to guarantee finishing 9th , overall we'll finish 10th which records our best result since 2001 , so yes overall i'm satisfied with our participation , better to come in our home in 2021

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Egypt defeated Tunisia 30-23 :cheer: it could have been more , but i'm still satisfied with this goal difference , now we should wait for Norway to defeat Hungary with 6 goals which i doubt , or 5 goals if Hungary doesn't score more than 24 goals , Brazil defeated Iceland to guarantee finishing 9th , overall we'll finish 10th which records our best result since 2001 , so yes overall i'm satisfied with our participation , better to come in our home in 2021

looks like you are going to play in 7th place match ;) even though Hungary needed that probably more than you (for the Olympic qualification)

btw I really enjoy watching Norway team play. they really deserve a place in semifinal. I just hope Denmark and Sweden match doesn't end up like something we had in Euro 2004 :d  just kidding Norway is also Scandinavian and Denmark playing at home. no way they lose intentionally but imagine Sweden leading by 3 in last minute ... both teams will settle for that. that's why last group matches should be at the same time.