website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

Yannakis

5 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Angola lost to KSA today in President Cup 34-29 , looks like they went here only to defeat Qatar and shows the world the true African Spirit :hearts: :cool: 

KSA always plays good against teams in their level. and they always lose by big margin against better European teams.

almost the same goes to Bahrain, very tricky and smart team. they can't match the physicality of European teams though but even Qatar never had it easy against Bahrain.

Japan on other hand had some respectful results lost by only few goals to Spain and Iceland and played good against Croatia (except the first 5 minutes) and then they lost to two Asian teams Bahrain and Korea despite having the lead most of the match :p and will play Angola for the last place, I won't be surprised if they lose this one too. they are really improved comparing to last year Asian Champ and Asian Games few months ago (with almost the same squad) but still they can't beat Bahrain and Korea !

Just now, MHSN said:

KSA always plays good against teams in their level. and they always lose by big margin against better European teams.

almost the same goes to Bahrain, very tricky and smart team. they can't match the physicality of European teams though but even Qatar never had it easy against Bahrain.

Japan on other hand had some respectful results lost by only few goals to Spain and Iceland and played good against Croatia (except the first 5 minutes) and then they lost to two Asian teams Bahrain and Korea despite having the lead most of the match :p and will play Angola for the last place, I won't be surprised if they lose this one too. they are really improved comparing to last year Asian Champ and Asian Games few months ago (with almost the same squad) but still they can't beat Bahrain and Korea !

Bahrain also has done some good matches against European teams here , they were drawn in the toughest group maybe in the tournament and today they were leading Serbia through the 1st half and all kudos to them , they don't have any naturalized athlete as far as i know and very few base of handball players and they still deliver good handball at least , Japan's performance here didn't surprise me at all , they have the former coach of Germany NT and FUCHSE Berlin and they made impressive results in friendlies against European teams , i even expected from them more at this WCH , i expect more from Asian teams in 2021 edition 

حسن مصطفى 1.jpg

Photo of the tournament so far , IHF and Fans said happy Birthday to Joachim Deckarm , former player of West Germany who had a horrible accident during a match in euro Cup in 1979 which ended his career , to know more about him here's a link to his story on Wikepedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Deckarm?fbclid=IwAR1npyIPHzGK7rczdFm1YRqsbArRE9cm-8px6Gkaajf9gQ-U21N9cq8QVjg