website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

Yannakis

vor 8 Stunden schrieb thepharoah:

Germany :( they were so close to win today , but France tied the game at the vary last second , not a very top match by both sides , but it was really worth watching 

No reason to feel sorry, those guys just don't have it in them, there just isn't enough individual talent in this team and on top of that the coach is horrible. This is the 2nd safe win they threw away, they don't deserve to reach the semifinal. 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

40 minuti fa, thepharoah ha scritto:

http://www.handball-planet.com/40377-2/?fbclid=IwAR3Z3pyzuyG7FjlJ_u3H6HolAd-8HE06LwY3MZ0X7N_ljPrLQX7mi3uhv0M

the legendary Nikola Karabatic will join LES Bleues at their last match of group stage and will replace Cedric Sorhaindo 

I didn't know it was possible to replace athletes, even after injuries, it seems quite strange to me :D

7 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

I didn't know it was possible to replace athletes, even after injuries, it seems quite strange to me :D

in handball that's possible . no need for injury excuses. you just can replace (if I'm not wrong) up to two players in middle of the tournament.