website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

Yannakis

hace 52 minutos, thepharoah said:

i agree with u , refereeing was really bad in the game and both teams also played bad , i think the real winner is Qatar which is getting closer to qualify to next round 

Actually I feel Egypt will be the one to qualify at the end. I don't see Qatar winning points with Sweden and I don't see them beating our team by more than 4 goals.   

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Actually I feel Egypt will be the one to qualify at the end. I don't see Qatar winning points with Sweden and I don't see them beating our team by more than 4 goals.   

if Qatar defeats Argentina , they will reach 4 points , Egypt will defeat Angola and will reach  4 points also , then if Qatar and us lost to Sweden and Hungary , Qatar will qualify through direct matches , they don't look at goal difference in the case of a tie in points , but direct matches , we have to defeat Hungary or at least get a tie from them to qualify , or Argentina to tie with Qatar , that's our only hope if we lose to Hungary :d

hace 12 minutos, thepharoah said:

if Qatar defeats Argentina , they will reach 4 points , Egypt will defeat Angola and will reach  4 points also , then if Qatar and us lost to Sweden and Hungary , Qatar will qualify through direct matches , they don't look at goal difference in the case of a tie in points , but direct matches , we have to defeat Hungary or at least get a tie from them to qualify , or Argentina to tie with Qatar , that's our only hope if we lose to Hungary :d

Ouch, didn't know that.

But.... There is also the possibility that Angola beats us and ties with both in 4pts :d if we keep losing balls in attack like today it wouldn't surprise me. 

4 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Nice victory for Brazil, nice to see the top non-European nations hanging with the (relatively) weaker European nations at the World Champs, there's the potential of seeing three non-European teams move on to the Main Round.

it's really high potential actually that 3 Non-European teams qualify to Main Rd , Brazil needs only to defeat Korea , Austria needs to defeat Tunisia by 11 goals difference to qualify if Chile defeats KSA 

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

it's really high potential actually that 3 Non-European teams qualify to Main Rd , Brazil needs only to defeat Korea , Austria needs to defeat Tunisia by 11 goals difference to qualify if Chile defeats KSA 

Not if Austria beats us...