website statistics

Skeleton IBSF World Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

Now all winter sports seasons have started :d :cheer: (Olympic winter sports, that is)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tretiakov's start time in 2004: 4.59

Tretiakov's start time today: 4.58

Yay progress :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, dcro said:

Skeleton races (but not bobsleigh) in Konigssee are cancelled.

And Innsbruck-Igls next week will have the status of European Championships now (for skeleton). 

Any chance someone could send me the link for the men's skeleton heats of today? I can't find them on IBSF's YouTube channel where they usually are.

Nobody wrote that so I will. Janine Flock showed today how imprtant is knowing the track. Two terrible starts (compare to athletes like Hermann, Nikitina or Loelling) and she still was the best. Austrians are making incredible things on their own truck in Innsbruck. I still have in mind two gold medals of Kindl at 2017 Luge WCh. 

And one curiosity. Today :POL Marta Orlowska made her first start in World Cup. She started at WCh before, but never in WC. She was 21st (don't know why there is no sign of her in results at IBSF web, but she figures in results from ECh*). She's second athlete from Poland that compete in skeleton WC. First was Monika Wolowiec more than 10 years ago.

* - Ok, now I know why. She has no right to start in WC, so she was competing only in ECh. Damn, I was so happy...

Edited by Col_Frost