website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So before the match Francs - Albania they played the :AND anthem to Albania and then the speaker apologized for the mistake to the Armenian fans :lol: so like says the french: "alors la, Chapeau les gars" :lol:

That is one serious clusterfuck :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

After 5 matchdays (this can obv still change a lot)

Group winners: :ENG :UKR :NIR :IRL :HUN :ESP :POL :FRA :BEL :ITA 

Group runner-ups: :KOS :POR :GER :DEN :CRO :SWE :AUT :TUR :RUS :FIN 

League A play-offs

:NED vs. :ISR 

:SUI vs. :ISL 

League B play-offs

:BIH vs. :SVK 

:WAL vs. :CZE 

League C play-offs

:SCO vs. :BUL 

:NOR vs. :SRB 

League D play-offs

:GEO vs. :LUX 

:MKD vs. :BLR 

and here we go fights and stupid nationalistic provocations problems in the stands... Unbelievable "mistake" from the Hungarian organizers to put in the same visitors sector Slovak fans and "slovaks" of Hungarian minorities around Dunajská Streda obviously supporting Hungary...so suddenly the local police had to make a corridor to divide the visitors sector in two half, on the one side SVK fans and on the other SVK citizens of Hungarian minority :facepalm:

Just now, hckosice said:

and here we go fights and stupid nationalistic provocations problems in the stands... Unbelievable "mistake" from the Hungarian organizers to put in the same visitors sector Slovak fans and "slovaks" of Hungarian minorities around Dunajská Streda obviously supporting Hungary...so suddenly the local police had to make a corridor to divide the visitors sector in two half, on the one side SVK fans and on the other SVK citizens of Hungarian minority :facepalm:

This is sad... My friend is probably shaking her head at the moment. She is Slovakian-Hungarian and she often tells me how annoyed and frustrated she is about situations like these. She wishes people like those tonight at the stadium would at least act like decent people and show some respect to each other no matter what ethnicity they are. 

well Mak dude this kind of provocating celebrations wasn´t necessary...

I hate those football matches between SVK and HUN I always have that really dumb feeling something really bad can escalate in anytime soon..we successfully avoided to be drawn together for years until now