website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Bulgaria qualified to 5 different World Cups before Stoichkov and only to 2 with him. Also we have 2 Olympic medals in football before him. 

Still the generations of the last 15 years are without a doubt the worst in the 100+ history of our football.

Bulgaria at 90s wasn't only about Sotichkov, yes people mostly remember that Bulgaria by Stoichkov's fantastic free kicks but I'm quite sure I can still remember the name of most of Bulgaria 94 team members (almost all of the starters) without googling. and that Lechkov's header was one of the best football moments I remember :p

1994 World Cup was the first one I watched completely , I remember few things from 1990 WC but not much ( and watching a tournament few years later doesn't help you to create memories). and Bulgaria was involved in most of my memories from that WC (from Yekini tears or Mexican guy Bernal breaking the post). because of that Bulgaria was always one of my favorite football NTs, pity the results were never any good after that. but losing to Kosovo :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Bulgaria at 90s wasn't only about Sotichkov, yes people mostly remember that Bulgaria by Stoichkov's fantastic free kicks but I'm quite sure I can still remember the name of most of Bulgaria 94 team members (almost all of the starters) without googling. and that Lechkov's header was one of the best football moments I remember :p

1994 World Cup was the first one I watched completely , I remember few things from 1990 WC but not much ( and watching a tournament few years later doesn't help you to create memories). and Bulgaria was involved in most of my memories from that WC (from Yekini tears or Mexican guy Bernal breaking the post). because of that Bulgaria was always one of my favorite football NTs, pity the results were never any good after that. but losing to Kosovo :facepalm:

Same here.

I remember few moments very vividly. First, final match and that Baggio miss. 

Second, Russian (without Google, Salenko?) scoring 5 goals.

Bulgaria, Colombia and Nigeria were among teams expected to finish strong but only Bulgaria fullfiled high expectations.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, crovitlaci said:

Slovakia's performace was absolutely atrocious. it could have been 0:7, and it wouldn't have been undeservedly.

Yeah, I don´t know why, but I had here and there feelings we are like resting or what, because I can´t remember last time we showed so impressive misery like tonight :lol: we´ll see in Budapest, if it was on purpose or we are seriously that bad :d

anyway, congrats that was one serious lesson from Croatia tonight for our guys