website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

14 minutes ago, dareza said:

Portugal is European champion and only points are important at the end. 

True but just wanting not to recieve a goal and focusing on deffense is just...antipromotion of football. Serbia was lucky this time. Its not like they have stongest deffenders in the world. Next time it will be futile. Playing like Greece in 2004 or Korea in 2002 isnt easy at all,but they had great deffence all the time.

I agree that is better to have 1 point instead of 0, though.

WOW ! many drama in Scandinavian derbies today , Switzerland led Denmark 3-0  until 84th minute and then Denmark scored treble to tie the game 3-3 , Norway was leading Sweden 2-0 in the 2nd half , then Sweden tied the game at 86th minute and scored again in 90th minute , then Norway tied the game 3-3 , also Bosnia and Greece , Bosnians were leading 2-0 after 1st 20 minutes , then many drama in 2nd half after the referee gave Penalty to Greece and then a red card for Pjanic then a tied game 2-2 , Bosnian fans booed the national anthem of Greece before the start of the match 

• 2 months later...

How can there be any doubt about us defeating Macedonia? :mumble:Well, but at the other hand, knowing this team... :facepalm:

What I mean is, we have a laughably easy qualification group ( no offense to anyone) comparing to the other ones. We should be clearly the best team here,and it just angers me when our media act like we play against Brazil or France. Winning against teams like Macedonia or Latvia should be the players' responsibility, not something that will eventually be treated as an achievement. Luckily many people don't follow the media craze and think the same here, but the amount of attention this game gets in TV and newspapers is beyond ridiculous.

And really, even qualifying from such an group is hardly something spectacular, especially if you can directly qualify even from 2nd place... Honestly, I think if they'd be eliminated, people would just lose it :d

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Montenegro players with serbian background have been pressured not to play against Kosovo. At least, that is what i have seen floating around on the web.

Actually no. Their own decision. I know one of that player personally.