website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Just now, Federer91 said:

It's the Euro qualifiers :evil:

I am aware, warm-up for 2022.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, toulousain said:

You are unofficial world champion.

see https://www.ufwc.co.uk/

We'll call that official :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

From the racist statements to Leroy Sané and Ilkay Gündogan I heard on the net and watched the video. Honestly, I'm disgusted that something like this happens.

We all are required to perform here and to face any statements with courage and anger. Xenophobia has neither a place in the stadium nor in our society.

I'm from the ruhrpott, so you don't ask where someone comes from, but what he can. And where to respond to the question of nationality with schalke, Dortmund or bochum. I'm grateful to play together with boys like Leroy or ilkay. They make us better and for them and us integration is not a topic, but of course. We can't let ourselves be broken by a few forever yesterday.