website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

7 hours ago, wumo26 said:

Brian Kennedy has competed in the IBU Cup in the 2016/17 season in Kontiolahti. 

image.png.92ff1df9e36cf51b683259c339775a60.png

I also found some results from a guy named Colum O'Farrell

http://www.the-sports.org/colum-o-farrell-biathlon-spf270068.html

Looks like a good rival for the Brazilian men :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fkyt26l.png

Let's goooooo :woohoo: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Cool, IBU has super urban new little flags in their Datacenter :d 

Just now, Werloc said:

Kinda sad that the range isn't active :(

Yeah, that often happens in IBU Cups, but I had hoped Idre to be 'modern' enough for it to work..

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah, that often happens in IBU Cups, but I had hoped Idre to be 'modern' enough for it to work..

Well, IBU cups more often than not were prepared for the live range. It's the junior cups that usually never has them :d How am I supposed to pretend that I am watching biathlon live???

Just now, Werloc said:

Well, IBU cups more often than not were prepared for the live range. It's the junior cups that usually never has them :d How am I supposed to pretend that I am watching biathlon live???

Having 7-8 columns with names moving all around on your screen should do it :d 

Just now, Werloc said:

Jakeliūnas is our newest CC skier turned biathlete. Be prepared for 1/5 shooting.

3/5 :cool: