website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

S Fourcade is doing very well this season in the IBU Cup, but the French young guys in the World Cup are doing pretty good too so it might not help him that much...I think Simon's time is over (which considering his age is nothing to be ashamed of) :p 

Well, he's going to start in World Cup after the New Year, since the French have that rule that if you win an IBU cup, they owe you a WC start.

13 minutes ago, Werloc said:

This race is epic, I would definitely consider having a pursuit for such an occasion :p but I guess we have mass starts for that :rolleyes:

Minus 10 points for wanting more pursuits in the IBU Cup instead of less.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Whoops.

Ynux7wo.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Werloc said:

Sadly, we can't have individual races in every stage :p

10% relays

60% sprints

15% individuals

15% mass starts (but with several heats, so everyone can get experience)

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

10% relays

60% sprints

15% individuals

15% mass starts (but with several heats, so everyone can get experience)

Pursuit is also an important experience, plus can't really deny it would be a great one with so many athletes close. But I know where you're coming from when hating the pursuit format :rolleyes:

Edited by Werloc