website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

Brazil is out. Smart move, saving Bourguignon for the mixed relay anchor leg. After all, he's not the youngest anymore.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

After avoiding the penalty lap in the prone shooting (0+3), Bruna hit a grand total of 1 target with 8 shots in the standing shooting :nopompom: (4+6)

Ok, her rifle is half-broken due to someone else's fault, but I'm fairly sure she had hoped for a bit more.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

OK, serious stuff now. Wierer #56 & Vittozzi #69 in Hochfilzen sprint so the excitement might last for a while here.

That's the World Cup though, so it'd be cool if World Cup stuff stays in the World Cup thread (so I can avoid that until I can watch the race later today) :p 

Excellent shooting but meh skiing* for Claudia, excellent skiing but meh shooting for Jill.

UGJTtCd.png

*I think travelling from Chile to some town in nowhere, Italy and being underway for basically two full days and nights and then arriving somewhere around 04:00 is a valid excuse for mediocre skiing performance

Colombo must have had a fall, that is such a shame :(

8uGxZAH.png

Good result for :BEL Tom Lahaye-Goffart in the individual in Obertilliach. :thumbup: His first 20/20 in his career. :yes  I wonder how many Belgian biathletes before him have shot a perfect 20/20 in the IBU Cup or World Cup? 

image.png.251579bb1e00a29c1b1a7c0f05393a7a.png