website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Werloc said:

Pursuit is also an important experience, plus can't really deny it would be a great one with so many athletes close. But I know where you're coming from when hating the pursuit format :d

That's in general (one Olympic medal event being SO influenced by another Olympic medal event), but as for the IBU Cup I just want to see as many points giving races as possible since it's a qualifying competition :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

That's in general (one Olympic medal event being SO influenced by another Olympic medal event), but as for the IBU Cup I just want to see as many points giving races as possible since it's a qualifying competition :p 

For some lucky athletes like Nadine Horchler it's a competition of life.

14 hours ago, intoronto said:

:CAN gold and bronze in one race  :champion:

Especially Moser winning is kinda insane, in senior competition she never got close to a podium or something yet and then she won :yikes:

And check the competitiveness of the race, more than a handful within 7 seconds and the entire podium within one second :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, first of two sprints in Duszniki coming up. I'm not saying I'm nervous, but boy, am I nervous :d 

Top-80 is important. I've counted around 6-7 women possible to beat on the start list of 88, and Abramova apparently didn't start, so top-80 is possible :d 

Damn it, missed the last two shots in prone :( 

And two more misses in standing. Right, on to tomorrow :old: 

4 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

What happened with :SRB Drndic?  How can she be faster?

image.png

I can think of only one explanation, since we know she shot 0+5 and not 2+3 or something. My suggestion: she hit all five targets in standing, and so did not enter the penalty loop (explaining her good split time)....but didn't realize she hit all five targets on the wrong target. I'm going for crossfire.