website statistics

Men's Rugby Sevens WR World Series 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

WIN for USA! what a season until now

Looking pretty good for Olympic qualification, and maybe even a medal

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

South Africa wins in Vancouver and retakes the 4th place in general standings from England.

Olympic qualification is looking nasty for european teams as things stand. Only 4 stages to go for England to turn things around. If they don't, we are only going to see (at best) 2 out of GB, France and Spain in Tokyo.

USA pretty much qualified already.  With 113 points and 4 stops to go.  Just getting to the quarters is worth 10 points.   So that puts USA at 153 and no way its lower then 4.   Pretty Crazy season even with a bad loss to France 

It would take quite the collapse for any of United States, New Zealand or Fiji to miss qualifying to the Olympics.

South Africa got some valuable points to create a bit of a buffer over England (Great Britain), but that can easily disappear over four legs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance someone could help me out and find a video of the Hong Kong Sevens final, preferrably one where the title does not give away the result? :p 

I know I can search on YouTube, but I'd really like watching without knowing the result yet.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...