website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Great race for the French today, 3 of them in the top 10 :thumbup: and another podium for Chevalier :clap:

Vittozzi (finally) with her first podium of the season, and it's a victory :champion: she deserves it

Also, isn't it Oeberg's first podium in the World Cup?

3 hours ago, Bohemia said:

Great race for the French today, 3 of them in the top 10 :thumbup: and another podium for Chevalier :clap:

Vittozzi (finally) with her first podium of the season, and it's a victory :champion: she deserves it

Also, isn't it Oeberg's first podium in the World Cup?

No, she just had a podium at Nove Mesto pursuit.

3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

This was probably the most subdued crowd reation at German biathlon venue I've ever witnessed. The women's team really sucks. Preuss & Hinz can't step it up without Dahlmeier and the Horchlers are just meh.

Yeah, wanted to comment on it myself, without Dahlmeier, they really look non-existant sometimes. Hildebrand looks like she lost the spark, promising Preuss & Hinz are promising for how many seasons already?

Just now, Werloc said:

Yeah, wanted to comment on it myself, without Dahlmeier, they really look non-existant sometimes. Hildebrand looks like she lost the spark, promising Preuss & Hinz are promising for how many seasons already?

I'm still holding out hope for one real breakthrough week for Preuss. If there's one (World Cup-)athlete I'd like to really make it, it's her.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!